If the Autoship belongs to your Organization or Church, you will need Purchaser, Billing Manager or Administrator access to make edits to the Autoship. If you have one of these roles, you will see your Organization’s name listed on the bottom left when you log into my.lifeway.com.
To add a credit card as payment information for your Autoship, log into my.lifeway.com.
- Select Credit Cards in the upper left under My Account.
- Select Add New Credit Card, or verify that the credit card you want to connect to your Autoship order is available in the menu.
- Click the Orders & Autoship tab in the left hand menu.
- If you’re editing your Organization’s Autoship, select their Profile from the bottom left navigation, and select the Autoship tab.
- Click the View/Edit button by the Autoship item you need to add a credit card.
- Click the pencil icon next to Billing in the upper right corner.
- Click on the drop down menu and select the credit card you wish to use for your Autoship cart.
- Click Update.
You may also select your Organization’s Billing Account as the payment method to be used.
NOTE: You may want to update the Contact for the Autoship, to confirm the right person receives email notifications and updates when the Autoship processes.