· Christ-centered: Each session points to Christ as the Hero of the story and shows how the gospel transforms hearts and applies to every area of life.
· Chronological: 3-year cycle from Genesis to Revelation
· Age Aligned: Adults, students, and kids can study the same story each week.
· Flexible: 13-session ongoing studies follow chronological cycle; 6-session short-term studies can be used at any time
· 3 year journey through the Bible examining Scripture chronologically through a Christ-centered lens.
· Highlights 99 Essential Doctrines every student should know.
· Shows students how Christ connects with all of Scripture.
· Challenges students to see how God’s story connects with their own story.
· Helps students see how the gospel transforms the way they think, feel, and live from day to day.
· Chronological approach allows kids to see how Christ fits into the whole Bible.
· Spend equal time in the Old and New Testaments, learning how every story connects to the gospel.
· Bible stories brought to life through creative teaching elements.
· Family resources and age alignment make it easy for families to grow in the gospel together.
For more information, please visit the link below: