If your church does not have a website, your church members can still register for your event through KidEvent Pro. There are two different ways this can be done – by registering online through the Find a an event Near You feature on our VBS + ZIP for Kids website, or by using the Registration Page URL, which you can find in KidEvent Pro.
Registering Online through Find a VBS Near You
1. Go to https://blog.Lifeway.com/vbs/ or https://zipforkids.com
2. On the VBS Site click on “Events,” which is in the upper right corner of the screen. On the zip for kids site, click on planning, which is in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. Click on “Find a VBS” or Find and Event.
4. Enter your church’s city and state and click the “Find a VBS” or find an event button. Your church will be returned as a search result.
5. Click the “More info” link to go to your church’s customized event website.
Registering Online through your Registration Page URL:
1. Log in to KidEvent Pro
2. Click on set-up and then the Admin “Homepage Management” link. The Homepage Management screen will appear.
3. The Registration Page URL field on this page contains the information you need to link to your event website. This URL is a direct link to your church’s online Registration Page.
4. Your church’s customized web page address would be something like this example below: https://kideventpro.Lifeway.com/mychurch/?id=24378. You can give this address to church members to register online for your event by posting it in an email to participants, on a social media site such as Twitter or FaceBook, or posting it in your weekly bulletin.